Latest Audio Blog

Monday 26 February 2007

The Strangest Hotel (documentary/channel) in Britain

Oh dear channel 4!

I thought I'd tuned into channel 5 for a moment.

You know, that human interest type programme with bizarre title to match, kind of thing. Comedy voice overs, comedy music, lonely person shots, it was all there.

The people in it, fine, the hotel....was it me...or was it empty half the time?

The sad thing, I know one of the guys in the film (although he didn't have a starring role, even though he is a star) and I'm not sure I like the way him and his friends were portrayed!

On another note, doesn't it hurt when you pull a muscle. I'm stinking of deep heat and don't ask me to look right.

On yet another note, if you get the chance, another friend, Robin Ince is currently on his own stand-up comedy tour, as well as touring with Ricky Gervais ....go see him, it's funny, although for obvious reasons, I disagree that 37 is too old but I do agree in his theory on a good list.

You can't beat a good list, like top 3 children's films, top 10 songs "about washing up" (you try it) and of course your top ten miscellaneous (no boundaries, what do you put in & what do you leave out?).

I'm plucking up the courage to publish My "Dragon's Den" ideas, except I'm concerned my ideas will be created into winning businesses!

You don't half get paranoid trying to be creative & original...as the song goes...It's all been done before...but then again, as another song goes....tip toe through the tulips with me!

It would be wrong of me not to acknowledge Saturdays historic rugby match. The ultimate in reconcilliation and forgiveness, very emotional and then...............Yahoo, we kicked em all over the pitch! Up the bouya!

I was torn between the shamrock and the rose...and then the Guinness kicked in.

Be lucky,

JK

No comments: