Latest Audio Blog

Saturday 3 February 2007

Godstone Farm's Brilliant!

This is just a quick entry (ooeer!) to say what a lovely day it's been today, down on the farm. Thanks to Mr O. for his hospitality and brilliant farm. I spent the entire morning with two of my God-children and friends playing with the animals.

On another animal note, I've had a few comments about my "bird watching" entry of last week and the comments were not nice at all. I shall be reviewing this entry tomorrow before I comment any further...but you know who you are...don't stop my freedom to pour out my love of nature...do you hear...don't stop me..there, I've said it now.

More to come soon on this, once I rise above it.

Be Lucky,

JK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be 'Lucky' - farm - Blaen Wern - Oh eer!!! JK

Rockinpaddy said...

Little Donkey, Little Donkey on a dusty road