Latest Audio Blog

Monday 29 January 2007

Flu Blues

I've been curious about my space.com for a little while now, so today I set up my own my space. I know nothing about HTML so I gave up pretty quickly!

Getting over the flu does make you feel a little blue so the html just brought me down even further. Hopefully tomorrow I will be sorted and back to my normal ways.

Later on in the day and out of complete boredom, I downloaded Channel 4's latest online offering which resulted in the need to update my media player and net passport. What another computer-based nightmare!

One bright note is that I have successfuly added a counter to this blog site as I'm curious to see if anybody visits.

I watched Channel 4's 'crip on a trip' and I thought it was pretty good. I'll write about it a little bit more tomorrow, once I've watched it for a second time.

Be Lucky,

JK

No comments: